Sunday, June 27, 2010

Poison Ivy

You scourge. You stealthy fuck with your scarring eyes and hurt finding me each summer. No matter how defensive, how proactive I am, you find me. Snaking your whispered tongue up and down my arms, my ankles and knees. Sometimes you kiss even my cheek you foul uninvited lover. You scar and scale and swell my flesh. The wonderful agony you inflict. My forearms you make grotesque, textured now like turtle skin and red with rage. To not react is agony. To scratch is orgasmic and then agony. Ugly new armor weeping and sticky as my nails scrape furiously over what you've wrought. And shower water near scalding makes me cry out near ecstasy as it slaps at the caked leather of my arms. I look and feel like a burn victim. Goddamn you, you hateful bitch. Goddamn you. I am powerless and so scratch and scratch, making worse what is almost unbearable.

And when finally you have run your cruel course, inflicted all the hurt you can, I will miss you. Under the sweet and perverse cover of night, I will miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home